Job Posting OPEN
Tier Center for Health is
rapidly expanding and is looking for a Dentist to join our team
effective immediately! The position is primarily responsible to diagnose and
treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums and related oral
structures in a manner consistent with professional standards and local, state,
and federal law.
· Designs, makes, and fits prosthodontic
appliances such as space maintainers, bridges, and dentures, or writes
fabrication instructions or prescriptions for denturists and dental
· Analyzes and evaluates dental needs to
determine changes and trends in patterns of dental disease.
· Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues,
using dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment to evaluate
dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate
· Writes prescriptions for antibiotics and
· Advises and instructs patients regarding
preventative dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral
health care services.
· Bleaches, cleans, or polishes teeth to
restore natural color.
· Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping, removal
of pulp from pulp chamber or root canal using dental instruments.
· Diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries, and
malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures, and provides
preventative and corrective services.
· Performs oral and periodontal surgery on the
jaw or mouth.
· Administers anesthetics to limit the amount
of pain experienced by patients during procedures.
· Removes diseased tissue using surgical
· Formulates plan of treatment for patient’s
teeth and mouth tissue.
· Applies fluoride and sealants to teeth.
· Uses masks, gloves, and safety glasses to
protect self and patients from infectious diseases.
· Fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic
· Performs dental extractions.
· Records patient-dentist transactions as they
occur in the patient’s dental record so that the dental record accurately and
completely reflects the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient,
and the care or treatment provided.
· Trains, mentors and supervises students and
clinical support staff as appropriate
· Performs other dental and management duties
· Dentist licensed in VERMONT
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Wellness Program
- Paid Staff Development + Education